The Gonorrhoea test is a self-collection kit which includes a urine or swab sample. The test allows you to know your health status and it’s very important to do it at least once a year, or each time you have sex with a new partner. Here at raTrust you can do your test in confidence, at a place and time convenient for you.
What is included in the Gonorrhoea Test Kit?
Your Gonorrhoea test kit contains a urine or recommended swab for women sample, a form for you to fill in your details and a prepaid envelope. After you’ve done the test and filled in the form, all you need to do is post it to us and we’ll do the rest.
How do I take a sample?
Your Gonorrhoea test will require a urine sample or swab. All instructions will be delivered with your self-collection kit.
When I will know the results?
You’ll know your results within just 24 hours of our laboratory receiving your test! The test for Gonorrhoea is simple and, despite what you may have heard, painless. If you test positive for Gonorrhoea, please don’t panic. raTrust specialists will help you.
Why do I need to get tested?
Gonorrhoea is a common STI in the UK. In 2016, more than 35,000 people were diagnosed and an even bigger group don’t even know they might have it. Untreated Gonorrhoea can lead to irreversible damage to your body and health. We recommend you to do a Gonorrhoea test at least once a year, even if you are in a stable relationship. If you are sexually active, it’s very important to check yourself each time you change sexual partner. It’s essential to know the state of your health, so please don’t be scared. If your result comes up positive, we will help you!
What are the facts?
- In 2016, 9,073 women and 27,165 men were tested positive for Gonorrhoea in England.
Find out more about Gonorrhoea:
- Gonorrhoea Overview
- Gonorrhoea Causes
- Gonorrhoea Symptoms
- Gonorrhoea Treatment
- Gonorrhoea Complications
- Gonorrhoea Prevention
- Gonorrhoea Statistics
How much does the Gonorrhoea test cost in other shops?
- £19.95 – raTrust Shop
- £29.00 – Testd (testd.com)
- £29.00 – Nationwide Pharmacies (nationwidepharmacies.co.uk)
- £29.95 – The GUM Clinic (thegumclinic.com)
- £34.95 – The STI Clinic (thesticlinic.com)
- unavailable – DrEd (dred.com)
- unavailable – Test Me (test.me)
- unavailable – Freedoms Shop (freedoms-shop.com)
- unavailable – Health Monthly (healthmonthly.co.uk)
- unavailable – Lloyds Pharmacy (onlinedoctor.lloydspharmacy.com)
- unavailable – Superdrug Online Doctor (onlinedoctor.superdrug.com)
*Prices updated on 28.09.2017 (including postage and packaging).