The gonorrhoea + chlamydia test is a self – collection kit which has everything you need to take a swab sample and test your urine. The gonorrhoea + chlamydia test enables you to check your health status and it’s important you do so at least once a year if you are in stable relationship and more often if you are sexually active with different partners. Here at raTrust you can take your test confidentially and at a time and place convenient to you.
What is included in the gonorrhoea + chlamydia test Kit?
Your gonorrhoea + chlamydia test kit will contain urine or swab sample, form where you will need to put your details and prepaid envelope. From now all you need to do is to place your sample into letter box, we will do the rest.
How will I take a sample?
Your gonorrhoea + chlamydia test will require urine sample or swab. All instructions will be delivered with your self – collection kit.
When I will know the results?
If you test for gonorrhoea + chlamydia at home, you can use a high priority service and get your results in 4 hours (after your sample reaches the laboratory) or the standard one which is 24 hours. The test for gonorrhoea + chlamydia is simple and, despite what you may have heard, painless.
Why I need to get tested?
gonorrhoea and chlamydia is most common STI in the UK. In 2016 more than 230, 000 people were diagnosed and even bigger group don’t know they could have it. Untreated gonorrhoea or chlamydia can lead to irreversible damages to your body and health. We recommend you to do a gonorrhoea + chlamydia test at least once a year even if you are in a stable relationship. If you are sexually active is very important to check yourself each time you are changing partner. It’s essential to know your status so please do not be scared. If your result will be positive, we will help you!
Can I trust gonorrhoea + chlamydia self-collection kit?
- The self-collection gonorrhoea + chlamydia test is reliable and accurate and its results are comparable to usual clinical tests as it’s tested in a laboratory. Only the first step – sampling – is done by you at home.
- You can do it on your own, in private, at a time convenient for you. There is no rush, which you might find at a clinic or GP surgery.
- Your sample is sent to the largest independent provider of clinical laboratory diagnostic services in the UK – The Doctor’s Laboratory. Laboratory testing is the most accurate way of testing.
- It doesn’t matter if you take a test at your home or at the clinic as both go to laboratories to be checked. The only difference is, if you order a self-collection kit you only have to wait just 24 hours to get the results whereas in a clinic, you may have to wait much longer.
What are the facts?
- In 2016, 124,292 Females and 112, 073 Males were tested positive for gonorrhoea and chlamydia in England.
Don’t risk before it will be too late – order gonorrhoea + chlamydia test today.
Michael: Hi, i would like to know if “Chlamydia + Gonorrhoea Test” is unisex, so as a man i can buy it and test myself ?
Chlamydia + Gonorrhoea test could be done by males and females. The only thing you will need to do is to choose urine sample.