The 3 in one test is a self – collection kit which has everything you need to take a swab sample and test your urine. The 3 in one test enables you to check your health status and it’s important you do so at least once a year if you are in stable relationship and more often if you are sexually active with different partners. Here at raTrust you can take your test confidentially and at a time and place convenient to you.
3 in one include tests for:
- Trichomonas vaginalis
By choosing 3 in one test you are saving £29.90.
What is included in the 3 in one test kit?
Your 3 in one test kit will contain urine or swab collection sample, form where you will need to put your details and prepaid envelope. From now all you need to do is to place your sample into letter box, we will do the rest.
How do I take a sample?
Your 3 in one test will require a urine sample or swab. All instructions will be delivered with your self-collection kit.
Why I need to get tested?
Gonorrhoea and chlamydia are the most common STIs in the UK. In 2016 more than 230, 000 people were diagnosed and even bigger group don’t know they could have it. Untreated gonorrhoea or chlamydia can lead to irreversible damages to your body and health. In 2014, 5,911 females and 561 males were tested positive for trichomonas in England. If you are sexually active is very important to check yourself each time you are changing partner. It’s essential to know your health status.
Can I trust 3 in one self-collection kit?
- The self-collection 3 in one test is reliable and accurate and its results are comparable to usual clinical tests as it’s tested in a laboratory. Only the first step – sampling – is done by you at home.
- You can do it on your own, in private, at a time convenient for you. There is no rush, which you might find at a clinic or GP surgery.
- Your sample is sent to the largest independent provider of clinical laboratory diagnostic services in the UK – The Doctor’s Laboratory. Laboratory testing is the most accurate way of testing.
- It doesn’t matter if you take a test at your home or at the clinic as both go to laboratories to be checked. The only difference is, if you order a self-collection kit you only have to wait 2 – 5 days to get the results whereas in a clinic, you may have to wait much longer.
What are the facts?
- In 2016, 124,292 females and 112, 073 males were tested positive for gonorrhoea and chlamydia in England.
- In 2014, 5,911 females and 561 males were tested positive for trichomonas in England.